Included In Kit
- Decorative Paper for Decoupage
- Text Paper
- Book Board
- Sewing Jig
- Step-by-Step Directions
The kit comes with a selection of coordinated decorative paper for you to decoupage the covers.
Please let us choose the selection for you.
You Will Also Need
- Glue Suitable for Decoupage
- Rubber Gloves (optional)
- Large Eye Needle
- Bone Folder or Folding Rib
- Hole Punching Cradle (or your favorite hole punching set-up)
- PVA or other adhesive
- Glue Brush
- Japanese Screw Punch (or your favorite hole punching setup)
About Coptic Stitch For Bookbinding
The Coptic stitch is easy to learn and it’s one of the most useful. Use it any time you want an exposed spine book that opens flat for writing and drawing. I especially like to come up with great color combinations for the binding thread and cover paper.
— Christine Cox