- You aren't afraid to try new things,
to investigate and to be creative.
- You love small, rural towns in the
beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills.
- You love the exchange of ideas and
creative osmosis of a retreat, but without the crowds.
- You are serious about learning and
- You prefer a small class and the
one-on-one time of a professional instructor, book artist and
- You are over 18 years old.
- You follow direction well,
especially where safety is concerned.
- You play well with others.
- You don't mind when things go wrong,
especially if it gives us a chance to learn and experiment.
- You love sharing a large,
comfortable studio with lots of artwork, tools, toys and books.
- You aren't allergic to
cats (or are willing to suffer for your art).
- You don't run with scissors or
partake in other unsafe behavior.
- You want the entire learning
experience, rather than learning from kits or using pre-cut
- You love the spontaneity of
like-minds working in an environment rich with tools and inspiration from multiple
- You love an informal
rich in learning, and laughter.
Is this you? Then go back
to the class schedule